Sbyke® is the next step in the evolution of the scooter.
The wide, hardwood maple deck is stable and allows for side-by-side foot placement.
This hybrid bike-scooter combines the world of BMX and skateboarding and can be used for transportation, exercise, or solely for fun. It features the ease and maneuverability of rear-steering, the control of a hand brake, and the stability of a wide platform that allows for side-by-side foot placement. Crafted of high-quality materials such as hardwood maple and aircraft-grade aluminum, the sbyke® is rugged and durable with a sleek, eye-catching design.
Recommended for riders 8 years and older, and up to 220 pounds, your sbyke® can be parked just about anywhere in the garage, and fits easily into the trunk of a car. Riding in tight spaces is no problem either--the unique design allows you to make a 360-degree turn in a space equal to the width of a sidewalk. It has an adjustable spring rate for carving and cruising and a kickstand for standstill stability. The 10-ply maple hardwood deck has a 3-cam carving truck and ABEC 7 bearings.
- 20" BMX Wheel
- Two stem lengths to accommodate tall and shorter riders; 9.25 and 5 inches
- 10-ply maple hardwood deck with 3-cam carving truck and ABEC 7 bearings
- Self-standing with adjustable truck for BMX or cruising
- Front hand brake
- Includes logo decals, instruction manual, and tools for simple assembly
- Size: 20-inch front rim
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 220 pounds
- Frame: Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Deck: 10-ply maple hardwood
- Bearings: ABEC 7
- Rims: Aluminum alloy
- Stem: Interchangeable 4130 CroMoPro & LoPro
- Brake: Front hand caliper
Dimensions & Weight:
- Shipping (In Box): 23.75"W x 9.875"D x 21.50"H (19LBS)
- Assembed: 32.25"W x 21.25"D x 34.50"H (13LBS)
Recommended for ages 8+, 220lbs max.